Kirk Fenton CE Primary School’s vision for our children is rooted in Christian belief and principles. It is a primary aim of our school that every member of the school community feels valued and respected and that each person is treated fairly and well. We are a caring community, whose values are built on mutual trust and respect for all.
As a school family, at the heart of the community, we aim to reflect our vision which will enable our children to:
- Be happy, confident and challenged.
- Prepare for later life.
- Be enquiring and eager to learn.
- Demonstrate a caring attitude to each other and the environment.
- Be cooperative, tolerant and supportive.
… and in partnership with parents enable all adults in the school community to:
- Provide an excellent and distinctive curriculum including a wide variety of stimulating academic, faith, dramatic, sporting and musical experiences.
- Aspire to inspirational teaching to ensure everyone reaches their greatest potential.
- Be united in respect and support for children, parents and community.
Faith in ourselves, hope for the future and love for each other.
Kirk Fenton Primary School is located in the center of the historic North Yorkshire farming village of Church Fenton. The village has a thriving, friendly community and is located near to the market towns of Tadcaster and Selby. The location offers the benefits and tranquillity of a rural community, as well as being within easy travelling distance of the commercial and cultural opportunities of the nearby cities of Leeds and York, as well as great places of historical interest and heritage. To find out more about the village of Church Fenton, visit the Church Fenton web site.